Thursday, February 17, 2011

Konglish and Beyond

Poor advertising strategy.

When cutesy gets creepy.

I sort of feel like we should've chosen another brand of gym clothes to give to our students.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I'm not sure.

Oh, Outkast, you have changed the way we speak forever (ever).

I want to relive that stress!! Sign me up!!

I can't even come up with a good caption for this one. What the heck kind of shirt is this??

Obscure writing on the back of a calendar I bought. I had no idea that was how the temperature was controlled...

Is this what I think it is??

It sure is. Nothing says class like a toothbrush holder shaped like feces.

2 comments:

  1. wow... i want that diamond tshirt! where did you find that?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is freakin' fantastic becks!! im sharing the link on my wall...
    holy heck. it's 9am. im sitting in my kitchen alone laughing horribly! GOOD STUFF!

    ok Korea. How i miss thee. (and my sista becks!)

    ReplyDelete