Friday, July 23, 2010

A Birthday at School

Since I moved into my apartment, I can finally get my laptop set up and share some photos with you! There are more to come, but today I thought I'd share pictures from a birthday at school.

On the third Thursday of each month, we celebrate all the kids' birthdays for that month at once. This month it was Amy and Stella. All the students gathered in the multi purpose room and sang Happy Birthday in English, Korean and Chinese. The birthday girls got a gift and a "card" that each teacher wrote a note in (and by "card" I mean "book"... they each had about ten pages!) I hope I get one on my birthday; they were super cute!

It was great to see all the kids so excited and it was definitely a special day for these two little girls.

Gathering to celebrate!

The Birthday Girls!

Make a Wish!

The Feast! Not sure what everything was, but it was delicious!

Yum!

2 comments:

  1. That is by far the neatest, cleanest, prettiest little kindergarten bday party at school I have ever seen. What wonderful food. Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete