Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Deliciousness, Part I

Banana milk... super yummy!

Do you like things that are delicious? If so, banana milk is something you absolutely must try!

I'm not the biggest fan of bananas, or of milk, really. I mean, sure I'll eat a banana on occasion and I eat my cereal with milk, but the idea of chugging down, and thoroughly enjoying, banana milk was a little foreign to me.

Luckily, I live in South Korea, where everything is a lot foreign to me, so I decided to give banana milk a go. And folks, may I just say, it was delicious!! It's creamy and just a little sweet, and full of banana-y goodness. And if you really love bananas, well I can't imagine how much more delicious this tasty little beverage would be to you!

I have no idea about nutritional content (for anything here, really) but my taste buds say yes, and so the banana milk will stay stocked in my tiny little fridge. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Do they have soy banana milk? :)

    Post a picture of the inside of your fridge, I bet it would be very interesting!

    ReplyDelete